Our customer relation manager or CRM as it is known has recently been updated and improved with some new features and functions, we are continually working towards getting all our customers using this and I ask for your help in achieving this through the use of the support system, google analytics and invoices, if you’re having problems with the system please let me know.
The following updates and fixes have been carried out:
- All invoices will now show the date paid as well as the date issued for both your records and our records
- Website tracking reports now allows you to view previous year’s results, currently data goes back to January 2009. These tracking reports are real-time and are produced by Google Analytics
- There was a problem with the logout button a few customers have mentioned, this has now been fixed and customers are able to logout the CRM after they have finished
- The invoice template has been updated to include the new company name eckhoMedia and relevant bank details updated
- On the login screen there is now a forgotten password function, if you have forgotten your password you may now reset it using a few simple steps, this allows you to manage your password and gain access whenever
Thank you for reading and again if you have any problems, questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact one of the team.